There is one major tip to help you get the best sunless tan so it looks like a soft, even, sun-kissed glow
on your skin. Exfoliate! Looking good while using a self-tanner isn’t always easy, and exfoliating your
skin before a sunless tan or applying a self-tanner is a must! In fact, here are the top 6 reasons why
exfoliation is necessary for your best glow ever:
- Exfoliation will give you even-textured skin. The removal of dead skin cells will rid your body of dry
patches and uneven looking skin. This will help the goGLOW product apply smoothly to your skin.
- It will brighten your skin tone, while keeping it soft and glowing.
- Exfoliating will keep your pores from clogging, which keeps congestion in your pores and acne under
- Proper exfoliation will improve circulation, stimulating collagen and fight aging skin.
- Use our EXFOLIATE Deep Exfoliating Mitt to help reduce pesky ingrown hairs and
smooth any bumps on the skin.
- Exfoliating will help skin care products absorb properly thus making them more effective.
All of your favorite healthy lotions, serums, and oils will penetrate deeper into the skin.
What’s the point of spending hundreds of dollars on products if they aren’t able to get in there and
do their job?